Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Poll Results for Ghost in the Shell

Decided to have some fun with my occasional poll on the Blog. It was decided to post one to see who your favorite Ghost in the Shell Character was.

Overall, it came as no real shock to me who would come out on top. I have to say however I also surprise but who also was picked. Major Motoko Kusanagi won over all with 9 votes while I did have a tie between Tosuga & Tachikoma with 3 votes each. I wished I had more voters, but you get what you get and have to live with it.

Since Motoko won, I did a my last cosplay on her character to acknowledge the winner of the poll. It seemed fitting as she is such a hot character to play in any of her roles in the anime.

To see how it all ran down, here are the numbers from Top to Bottom. I also tried to showcase their earlier and later versions of themselves from the Anime's. I did this for the characters that actually got a vote. Feel kind of bad for some of them as they got no love for the Internet :(

9 Votes - Major Motoko Kusanagi


4 Votes - Batou


3 Votes - Togusa


3 Votes - Tachikoma


3 Votes - Saito


1 Vote - Ishikawa


0 Votes - Borma


0 Votes - Daisuke Aramaki


0 Votes - Kubota (this was my wild card as he was buddies w/Aramaki)


0 Votes - Paz


Hope everyone had fun picking their favorite. I now have a new Poll up on the sidebar for ya to vote on. This time it is for you Favorite Hair Color for an Anime Character poll. I think I got all the colors I could think of and hope me no missed one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...