Saturday, April 2, 2011

Etude House Hauls !

Etude House is having awesome sales right now and funny enough I can not " not " buy when I see all the discounts !! Everything in the shop is luring me to bring them home . #being delusional . * cough cough * Anyway , I managed to get out of the shop with minimal damage to my wallet . ( it's some kind of achievement for me given that everything is so tempting and should be celebrated lol )


IMG_3121


Got myself a pack of essence facial masks , a fruity yogurt wash-off pack , black head remover pack , dark circle eye patch and a liquid liner ! Initially my focus was masks to pamper my face and the liquid liner weren't supposed to come home with me. BUT it's really cheap and I might need it soon . #getting more delusional .


Will post a review on these once I used em ! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...