Friday, January 14, 2011

Rei Ayanami Plugsuit Cosplay

I guess I will keep with a Neon Genesis Evangelion Cosplay theme this month.

As noted last month, I have not done Rei yet. This week however, we do have that lovely blue haired girl for you to gauze at. It was not much harder to find her in the plug suit than Asuka. I just wonder how they fit in those costumes as some leave little to the imagination.

Like last week, I have 5 lovely ladies for your to enjoyment. I know there is a boat load more, but I need to keep this reasonable. I did find several of both of them together which I may showcase another day.

If I missed your cosplay of Rei Ayanami in her plug suit, there is always next time. If I do not have a link for you or it is incorrect, please let me know.

Lets get on with the show as you aren't hear to ready anyway :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...