Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Gundam Fix Figuration 0035 Shin Musha Gundam Action Figure

Here is another one of my June Hauls all exposed and on the shelf. It is my second Gundam Fix Figuration that I now own and have on display. I was really excited to get this from HobbyLink Japan. That ended up turning to disappointment upon opening the package.

Now this is in no way the fault of HLJ. The boxes arrived in excellent condition and the figure was still wrapped like it came from the factory. You will see shots later of the damaged areas. I think I just got one of those that got past the QA group O_o


Still overall, I love this figure and wish I could of been able to use the other set of armor. That's right, it comes with a second set of interchangeable armor for this Gundam. Due to the issue with the left shoulder, I decided not to use the other set :(


He comes with 4 weapons which is also cool. You can pose him using any of the weapons as you have 9 additional hand variations. When he is not using the weapons, he has the ability to carry 3 of them on his back plate (except mine as you will see). The details in the armor are out of this world as with all the Fix series Gundams. I love period styles and this lives up to the Feudal Period Samurai outfit. I may have to invest in more from this series.

Here are the issues I had with the figure. I had a cracked left shoulder joint. I was able to fix with some Super Glue, but was never as tight as his right shoulder. It kept falling out when I was trying to pose him. The other issue was one of the holes that supported one of his weapons was over drilled. There was another back weapons support part, but the middle hole was under drilled - WTF!


Now that this is out of the way, lets get a look at my shots.

4 Revolving Poses




The Rest of the Fun Shots








Have you had any issues with your Gundam Fix Figuration figures?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...